Monday, January 11, 2010

Walls

Mental walls keep others away… but they do so by walling your self off from the world. As you build more walls, the part of the world that you can see keeps shrinking. Eventually, if you build enough, you can't see anything but your self… and that's an awfully lonely place to be. I have built wall after wall in my life for things haven't been the easiest for me... I want to start to brake down these walls. Walls are basically a comfort zone... they are like your room when you were little, every thing was yours and you could lock the door and be comfortable. I dont want to be in my comfortable room any more.
My plan to brake down my walls is to do something new and completely out of the ordinary once a week. It could be as simple as walking down the makeup section at Walmart, or as complicated as getting shit faced at some strangers house. As long as im unconformable it will count.

STARTING TODAY

~wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment